About FCOM 2020
All interested healthcare professionals involved in ENT including but not limited to physicians, advanced practice providers, audiologists, SLPs, administrators, as well as residents, fellows, med students, and other healthcare-related students.
By the end of the presentations, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the ENT and facial plastic surgery updates on new techniques, concepts and procedures.
- Describe newer surgical indications and techniques.
- Identify best practices and outcomes.
- Discuss improvement in patient experiences.
- Interpret ideas to improve management of the ENT and facial plastic surgical office.
- Discuss current regulations and mandates affecting patient practice.
- Understand a variety of practice management issues and quality.