Malpractice Insurance Issues when Onboarding New Doctors and APPs
This webinar will discuss malpractice insurance issues when onboarding new providers. A lot of effort goes into recruiting the best provider into a practice. Although it is one more task to add to an already full plate of things to do at a practice, comprehensive onboarding should be taken seriously.
Meet the Presenter
Chief Executive Officer
Licensed as an insurance broker since 1981 in Florida, Matt is an expert in medical malpractice insurance coverages and leads the team at Danna-Gracey. Matt has created malpractice insurance purchasing groups or endorsed programs with the following organizations:
- Network of Florida Otolaryngologists, Inc.
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Florida Gastroenterologic Society
- Palm Beach County Medical Society
- Obstetric and Gynecologic Society (FOGS)